Finding oneself is a difficult task I must admit. What’s challenging about it is trying to figure what the hell you’re supposed to do. There’s also trying to figure out what is significant when you learn something new about yourself.
So far I’ve learned:
1. I don’t like plain Hersey kisses
2. I enjoy driving in a rain storm
3. Cheese pizza taste better with hot sauce on it
4. I dislike the taste of coffee
5. Books other than fiction are enjoyable too
6. Maybe God isn’t such an asshole
Though these things insignificant, I feel that I’m starting to know me. I know I have a lot of self searching to do before I can say I’m balanced and that I’m me. But for now the little things are just going to have to count for something.